A new concept in Dining on the Horizon
Season’s Harvest will reopen as a reimagined eatery destined to redefine the traditional buffet dining experience. Named 7 Kitchens, this all-new restaurant will offer seven market-style stations serving a variety of quality artisan cuisines prepared by Turning Stone’s award-winning culinary team.
- Culinary Tour of Italy: an Italian station that honors regional favorites and Italian classics.
- Seafood: sourced from regional fisheries in Boston and Canada, featuring seafood options based on availability of sustainable fish.
- Flavors of Asia: honoring the culinary regions of Asia, this station will offer Chinese-American classics and selections from Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- The Carvery: a varying menu of roast beef, turkey, brisket, pork and more, served with hearty sides.
- The Grill & American Classics: a throwback to grandma’s kitchen, offering a variety of homestyle choices such as chicken pot pie, meatloaf, fried chicken and more.
- Taco Bar: flavorful traditional and contemporary tacos celebrating various regions of Mexico.
- The Bakery: a robust menu of freshly baked breads and rolls, as well as pies, pastries, cakes and other sweet treats from Turning Stone’s award-winning pastry team.
7 Kitchens’ contemporary design will evoke the mood and feeling of a metropolitan café. Look for it soon — and in the meantime, enjoy any of our other restaurants, including The TS Steakhouse Wildflowers, Upstate Tavern and The Food Hall at Turning Stone.