Official Rules for the Return to Live Survey Promotion (the “Promotion”)
This Promotion will take place at Turning Stone Resort Casino, 4218 Patrick Road, Verona, NY 13478 (the “Promotion Site”) and begins on May 10, 2021 and will end at 11:59pm on May 23, 2021 (the “Promotion Times”), with drawings to take place on May 24, 2021. By participating you agree to these official rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility. Participation is open only to adults who are at least 18 years old as of date of entry. Participants must have received, completed and returned a Turning Stone Return to Live Survey to participate. Void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law. Employees, officers and directors of Turning Stone and its parent organizations, affiliates and sponsors, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband/wife, son/daughter), are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
2. How to Enter. Eligible participants may enter the promotion by completing the survey and returning the Return to Live survey form to the Promotion Site within the Promotional Times as instructed. The survey must be submitted no later than May 23, 2021 and contain participant’s name, phone number and email address to be considered eligible. Limit of one entry per participant for the Promotion.
3. Prize(s). There are ten (10) prizes for the Promotion. The prizes are $50 Turning Stone gift cards. All prizes awarded during this promotion are non-negotiable and non-transferrable. Participants who receive a prize must use such prizes in accordance with any terms and conditions regarding such prizes. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Turning Stone reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All applicable taxes and unspecified charges or expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
4. Winning a Prize; Odds. The winner of the prizes will be selected in a random drawing of eligible participants from all surveys received by Turning Stone held at May 24, 2021 at the Promotion Site. Winners need not be present to win and will be notified via contact information supplied by participant on returned survey. Odds of winning the prize(s) depend on the number of eligible surveys returned in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, participants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Turning Stone, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Claiming Prize(s). Winner will be notified by contact information supplied by winner on returned survey on May 24, 2021. The prize must be claimed by within 14 days of notification. If winner fails to claim prize within allotted timeframe from when the announcement is made, the prize shall be forfeited. No compensation will be given for forfeited prizes. Valid photo identification and a valid Rewards Card must be presented when claiming all prizes. All winners are required to prove eligibility. Winners may be required to complete Form 1099 for prizes won.
6. Release. Turning Stone and its parent organizations and affiliates shall not be liable for any injury or other harm related to or resulting from participating in this promotion, claiming or using any prize(s). By entering this promotion, each participant and winner releases and holds Turning Stone and its parent organizations, affiliates and sponsors, and each of their respective representatives, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses of any kind in connection with the promotion (including without limitation as a result of the acceptance, use of or inability to use any prize). Turning Stone is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion.
7. Voluntary Participation. Participation is voluntary. By participating in this promotion and accepting any prize, each participant grants Turning Stone, or its designee, permission to use his/her name, picture/likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, voice recording and any statements made by such participant regarding the promotion or its business operations for promotional or publicity purposes without notice, further permission or compensation.
8. Right to Cancel; Disqualification. Turning Stone reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time. Participants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere or tamper with this promotion in any way, will be disqualified.
10. Sponsor. Turning Stone Resort Casino, LLC, a governmental instrumentality organized by, and existing under the laws of, the Oneida Indian Nation, a sovereign Indian nation, with an address at 5218 Patrick Road, Verona, New York 13478.