Turning Stone Resort Casino welcomes you to the convenient and exciting world of gaming with the TS Rewards Card, your key to gaming at its best with the added advantage of member benefits. Enjoy exciting rewards, fantastic benefits and unbelievable opportunities with our tiered TS Rewards Card program. Free for our patrons 18 years and over.
TS Rewards Desk Hours
Sunday - Thursday: 8:00am to midnight
Friday & Saturday: 8:00am to 2:00am
Exciting rewards. Fantastic benefits. Unbelievable opportunities. TS Rewards Card members enjoy exclusive benefits including coupon offers, free entries in monthly promotions, invitations to members-only events and gaming tournaments. Be rewarded each time you use your card with valuable points that can be redeemed for merchandise, accommodations and other great Resort services.
The Turning Stone Resort Casino TS Rewards Card is your key to play with rewards!
Registering for a TS Rewards Card is easy and free. Just stop by the TS Rewards Card Desk. (Members must be 18 years of age or older to participate.)
Points will expire on all TS Rewards Card accounts that remain inactive for a 6-month period.
Registering for a TS Rewards Card is quick, easy and free. Simply present a valid photo ID at our TS Rewards Card desk, select a four digit PIN number and sign the back of your new card.
Winnings: Present your winning voucher at a kiosk or the Casino Cage to redeem your winnings.
Insert your TS Rewards Card in the reader panel on any Instant Slot machine. For table games, Bingo, Poker and Keno, present your card to the Floor Supervisor to have your play rated prior to the start of your game.
Points accrue on your TS Rewards Card each time you play. These can be used to purchase Resort merchandise or services and can also make you eligible to receive promotional coupons and special offers based on your play activity.
Each time you use your TS Rewards Card for game play you earn points. You also earn points when playing Bingo, Keno, golf, tennis or making a Resort purchase. Just show your TS Rewards card to have your spending tracked. Points for spa, entertainment and SavOn are coming soon.
Your points will not expire unless your account remains inactive for more than six months from the date you last used your TS Rewards Card.
Points can be redeemed at any time from Resort outlets that allow points as a form of payment. Simply present your TS Rewards Card and a valid photo ID to purchase with your points.
Points can be used for any of the following services:
- TS Rewards Gallery merchandise
- Tournament entry
- Overnight accommodations
- Salon and spa services
- Fine dining
- Entertainment tickets (Showroom and Event Center)
- Admission to High Stakes Bingo
- Retail and golf merchandise
- Golf Dome
- RV camping
- SavOn (Patrick Road and Route 13 in Canastota)
If you would like to sign up for a TS Rewards Card, please go to the Cage located in the Casino.
If you are in need of a reprint of your TS Rewards Card, please go to the Cage or Table Game Pit area for assistance (Pit 1, 2 & 3).
If you need assistance with another issue, please go to the Cage and your message will be relayed and tended to in the morning.
Welcome to the Turning Stone Rewards program (the “TS Rewards Program”). We are proud to reward your loyalty with this program when you visit our properties and businesses. The following rules (the “Terms”) apply to your participation in the program. Please read these Terms so that you understand the Program’s rules and benefits and your responsibilities under the TS Rewards Program. Your enrollment and participation in the TS Rewards Program constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
Enrolling in the TS Rewards Program
- TS Rewards Program membership is generally available to any eligible person 18 years of age or older with valid government-issued identification (i.e., Drivers License, Passport, State Identification, Military Identification, etc.). Casino play or purchase is not required to obtain a TS Rewards card.
- Only individuals are eligible for the TS Rewards Program; corporations or other entities cannot become TS Rewards members.
- Those eligible to participate in the TS Rewards Program may sign up at registration locations at Turning Stone Resort Casino, including the TS Rewards desk, as well as at several SavOn Convenience Store locations. Once you provide valid identification and we verify your eligibility, we will activate your enrollment in the TS Rewards Program and will issue you your TS Rewards Card.
- You are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for your account. Please keep your PIN secure; you are responsible for all transactions on your account that uses your confidential PIN.
- Neither Turning Stone nor its business partners are responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen TS Rewards Cards, or for any unauthorized use of your card. If your TS Rewards Card is lost, misplaced or stolen, you may obtain a duplicate card with proper identification.
- Except as otherwise permitted by these Terms, you may not transfer, sell, purchase, trade or barter a TS Rewards card, TS Rewards account, points, complimentaries (“comps”) or any TS Rewards Program benefit to another individual.
Using Your TS Rewards Card
- TS Rewards Program benefits are based on your expenditures for gaming play and/or certain qualified non-gaming purchases at participating properties and businesses, including Turning Stone and SavOn convenience stores.
- To ensure proper recording of points or comps for gaming activity, you are responsible for properly inserting your TS Rewards card into a slot machine prior to play or presenting your TS Rewards card to a table games pit supervisor prior to table games play. TS Rewards points or comps earned for gaming activity are determined at the sole discretion of management, and may vary by machine/game type, denomination, average bet and length of play. Management may periodically change the earning rates for TS Rewards points.
- To ensure proper recording of points or comps for non-gaming purchases/activities, you are responsible for presenting your TS Rewards card to one of our employees at the point of sale. TS Rewards points or comps earned for this non-gaming activity varies by transaction and product/service type at the sole discretion of management. For non-gaming purchases/activities, TS Rewards points are earned based on the total cash/credit spend, minus all tax, discounts, coupons, offers and comps. Similarly, TS Rewards points do not accrue for amounts tendered with TS Rewards points or gift cards.
- For product returns, TS Rewards points earned on the original purchase will be debited from the individual’s account balance. The individual must present his/her TS Rewards card and the original receipt for all product returns.
- The determination of management shall be final with respect to how points and/or comps are earned under the TS Rewards Program.
- The TS Rewards card may be used only by the TS Rewards card member to whom the card was issued. You may not accrue points or comps or any other TS Reward Program benefits if your TS Rewards card is used by another individual. However, during specific marketing programs, points maybe combined at the discretion of management.
Can’t find your TS Rewards Card? We can help.
Please stop by the TS Rewards Desk on your next visit so we can deactivate your card and issue you a new one. If you are out of the area and discover your card is missing, please call the TS Rewards Desk immediately so we can put a hold on your card. Come to the Desk during your next visit and a new card will be issued to you.
Achieving and Maintaining Tier Status
- Some benefits under the TS Rewards Program may be based on Tier Status, as determined by Management.
- Tier Status in the TS Rewards program is determined by the number of TS Rewards points you earn via gaming activity within a six (6) month period. TS Rewards points earned via non-gaming activity do not affect or relate to your Tier Status.
- If in the defined six (6) month period you earn the required number of TS Rewards points through gaming activity necessary to achieve a particular Tier Status, you will attain that status level as soon as the required point threshold has been reached. You will retain that status level for the remainder of the current six (6) month period in which you earned the qualifying number of TS Rewards points and for the following six (6) month period.
- If in the defined six (6) month period you do not to earn the required number of TS Rewards points through gaming activity necessary to maintain your current Tier Status, you will be reassigned to the appropriate Tier Status for the next six (6) month period.
- Turning Stone may change the TS Rewards Program, its elements or benefits at any time in its sole discretion.
Redemption of Points and Rewards
- To redeem benefits under the TS Rewards Program, you are required to present valid government-issued photo identification bearing the same name as stated on your TS Rewards card. All redemption is subject to point and/or comp availability.
- Your accumulated TS Rewards points, comps and benefits will be forfeited if your TS Rewards account does not reflect any activity (gaming or otherwise) for a period of six (6) months. Accumulated points, comps and benefits in a deceased TS Reward Program member’s account will be forfeited.
- Management reserves the right to change, increase, decrease or substitute any TS Reward Program benefits, privileges or rewards at its sole discretion.
- TS Reward Program points and comps have no cash value and may not be transferred. Any tax liability resulting from the accumulation or use of TS Reward Program benefits is the sole obligation of the TS Reward Program member.
- TS Rewards points cannot be used as to satisfy unpaid obligations or debts to Turning Stone, the Nation, SavOn, LLC, Oneida Nation Enterprises, LLC or any of their affiliates.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, if any gaming related indebtedness remains unpaid for a period of at least 90 days, your accumulated TS Rewards Program points, comps or benefits may be forfeited at the sole discretion of management.
General TS Rewards Program Conditions
- Membership in the TS Rewards Program and accumulation of points and/or comps does not confer any enforceable contract or vested property rights with respect to TS Rewards Program benefits, which management may change, increase, decrease or substitute in its sole discretion.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any point balances resulting from malfunction, operator error and/or fraud. Further, violation of the TS Reward Program Terms, including fraud, misrepresentation, unauthorized use and/or misuse of the TS Rewards card as determined by management may subject you to, without limitation, termination of TS Rewards Program membership, demotion or elimination of your account status, forfeiture of benefits, including accumulated points and comps and/or appropriate legal action.
- All rewards and benefits under TS Rewards Program are offered at the sole discretion of management. Management reserves the right to alter or amend any program feature or benefit at any time including, without limitation, adjusting accrual or redemption criteria, establishing conditions of expiration point in active accounts and/or canceling or suspending the TS Rewards Program at any time.
- Neither the TS Rewards Program nor Turning Stone and its business partners shall be responsible for products or services offered by other companies that participate in benefits, offers or special promotions provided to TS Rewards Program members.
- Participation in the TS Rewards Program is voluntary. By participating in this promotion, you grant TS Rewards, Turning Stone and its business partners and their designees, permission to use your name, picture, voice recording and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without further permission or approval, and without compensation.
- Account information may be disclosed to regulatory, tax, or law enforcement authorities with competent jurisdiction at the discretion of management.
- All decisions concerning the interpretation, application or administration of the TS Rewards Program and/or these Terms are within the sole discretion of management and any dispute regarding the accumulation of points, comps or benefits and/or the forfeiture of points, comps or benefits will be reviewed by management. Management’s decision in any dispute will be final and binding. If it is determined that the TS Rewards Program has improperly denied a benefit, the sole and exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied benefit or such other alternative comparable benefit as determined by management in its sole discretion and the TS Rewards Program shall have no additional liability whatsoever. In no event shall the TS Rewards Program, Turning Stone or its business partners be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages or lost revenue or profits claimed to arise out of the acts or omissions of the TS Rewards Program or management.
Forms may be faxed to 315.361.8554 or mailed to:
Request for Win/Loss Statement
5218 Patrick Road
Verona, NY 13478
A copy of your Driver's License is required.
Please refer to the IRS for further information regarding Gambling and Income Expenses.
Call 800.771.7711 for more information.
It's all thanks to you!
We hit the awards jackpot by winning 16 Casino Player Magazine’s Best of Gaming Awards for 2016!
Casino Player Magazine readers voted & we received more 1st place wins than ever before!
- Best Overall Gaming Resort
- Best Hotel
- Best Staff
- Best Suite
- Best Golf Course - Shenendoah Golf Course
- Best Table Game Tournaments
- Best Poker Tournaments
- Best Live Poker
- Best Blackjack
- Best Craps
To request a duplicate copy of your W-2G (U.S.) or 1042-S (Foreign) tax form, please complete the form linked below, sign it and mail to:
Turning Stone Resort Casino
Attention: Finance Department – Compliance Analyst
5218 Patrick Road
Verona, NY 13478
With this exclusive membership, you can enjoy convenient direct access to a dedicated concierge service that will simplify your reservations and activity planning at Turning Stone.
To learn more about our Concierge Club, visit tsconciergeclub.com.