The Sportsplex features five Decoturf tennis courts — two indoor climate-controlled courts and three outdoor. This medium-paced surface is the same one used at the US Open. In addition, we offer:
- Tennis lessons
- Two pro-grade indoor racquetball courts
- The number-one retail tennis store in central New York
As part of our "Safer Together" plan, Racquetball is not currently being offered at the Sportsplex. We will communicate any update as soon as we have one.
Call 315.361.7509 for more information or court reservations.
The Sportsplex is open:
- 8:00am - 6:00pm Daily
- 8:00am - 4:00pm Memorial Day & 4th of July
- $240 (18 and older)
- $120 (13-17)
- $480 (two adults and up to four kids)
This is a yearly membership. Pro-rated if joined after January. Membership is not required to reserve court time. TS Reward discounts on merchandise.
Hourly Court Rates
- Indoor Tennis Courts - $40 ($30 with TS Rewards Card, $20 Members)
- Outdoor Tennis Courts - $20 ($15 with TS Rewards Card, $10 Members)
Ball Machine Rental
- $20/hour ($10.00/hour for members)
- $10 (recreational rackets are complimentary)
- $30.00 ($20.00 for members)
If string is bought from our pro shop the retail price will be charged
Looking to learn the game or tune up your skills? Our talented, highly qualified instructors can tailor a tennis program to meet your needs.
Private lessons and group clinics at the Sportsplex are provided by Alolo Tennis. Owned by Brian Galle, an experienced CNY teaching pro, the Alolo team is friendly, flexible and eager to take your game to the next level. And our pricing remains among the best values in the area.
- 1 Hour - $60 ($55.00 for members)
- 30 Minutes - $35 ($30.00 for members)
Clinics give students the opportunity to work on your game in a group environment and all skill levels are welcome. All parts of the game can be analyzed during all clinics and lessons.
- 1 Hour - $25.00 ($20.00 for members)
- 1½ Hour- $40 ($30.00 for members)
If only one person shows up for the clinic a 45-minute private lesson will be given.
For questions or reservations, call 315.361.7509.