Reconnect and Recharge
Destress at the spa, on the greens, over dinner or at a live show.
Grab a piece of paper and write down: "I'm giving myself a break." Pause, take a breath and read those words again.
Next, open up your calendar. Chances are you'll spot a day that winks at you and invites you to take a much-needed break to reconnect and recharge. Let's book it, shall we?
Imagine what that would feel like. Is it a luxurious couple's massage with the kiddos returning to school? What about starting your day on the greens instead of on Zoom, with 18 picture-perfect holes keeping your calendar clear for the day? Or maybe it's live music you're craving - that shake it off, sing-along elixir of life.
As summer eases past its peak toward fall and we return to more of life's busy routines, we invite you to take a rest, recharge and rejuvenate your mind, body and energy. As New York's most awarded resort destination, Turning Stone Resort Casino is just the place to do it. Here are a few ideas to inspire you.
- Reconnect with a Couples Massage: At Ska:ná, the recipient of the Forbes Travel Guide 4-Star Award and Spas of America's #1 Spa in New York, and of our massages can be enjoyed side by side in our couples room. Steal away with your sweetheart during the week and you'll also enjoy special weekday rates.
Book Your Appointment
- Take a European culinary tour, no Passport needed: Your Passport may be parked for a while, but your palate can still set out on an adventure. Whether you're surprising your sweetheart with a date night, catching up with the girls or have a cause for celebration (even if you're just celebrating the weekend), we'll have a table ready.
On the menu at our Forbes Four-Star Wildflowers restaurant, you'll find Chef Joseph Kolo's Palates and Pairings. Enjoy a skillful interpretation of French cuisine in September, and Cabernets of the World in October. Over at Pino Bianco, embark on a Culinary Tour of Italy, featuring the four famous Roman pasta sauces of the Lazio region in September and the flavorful meats of Umbria in October.
Reserve a Table
- Start your day on the greens: If golf is your game, Turning Stone's three championship golf courses were all recently named in the Golf Digest's Editor's Choice: Top 50 Golf Courses in the U.S. Thanks to our 17,000 square foot indoor practice greens at the Sportsplex, golf at Turning Stone is a four-season sport.
- Catch retro-cool bands or rising stars with our return to live entertainment: Live music has returned to center stage in Central New York - and what a stage it is. Turning Stone's 650-seat Showroom has reopened after an extensive remodel, with luxurious seating, rich mahogany wood and a modern take on Cabaret style decor.
The updates were inspired by surveys from guests who were thirsty for live entertainment in an intimate venue. Headliners taking the stage in September and October including HARDY, Queensrÿche, George Thorogood & the Destroyers, Straight No Chaser, the Marshall Tucker Band and Ronnie Milsap.
Hungry for more? The 5,000-seat Event Center is also playing host to concerts by Old Dominion and Jimmie Allen & Matt Stell.
- Laugh it off: If laughter is the medicine, then comedian Ron White may be just what the doctor ordered. As one of the top stand-up comedians on tour in America, "Tater Salad" as he's known to fans is also a three-time Grammy-nominated entertainer with all four comedy albums having ranked #1 on the Billboard™ Comedy Charts.
- Flyfish on the Salmon River: Fall brings the welcome start of peak season for some of the best salmon fishing in the country on Turning Stone's Salmon Acres. This 36-acre private property on the banks of the world-renowned Salmon River is home to Clark Falls, the only waterfall on the river. Coho Salmon, King Salmon, Brown Trout and Steelhead fill the waters in the fall offering a perfectly peaceful retreat.
Whichever way you decide to reconnect and recharge, we look forward to welcoming you at Turning Stone when you do.
Please note: Our health and safety policy remains the same for all of our properties, including the Event Center & Showroom. Unvaccinated guests can attend events but should continue to wear a mask. Thank you for helping us keep our guests and employees safe.