Grand Opening of 7 Kitchens, Turning Stones All New Market-Style Buffet, Set for April 29th
Oneida Indian Nation Homelands (April 5, 2022) – Turning Stone today announced the highly-anticipated grand opening of its all-new 7 Kitchens market-style buffet is set for Friday, April 29. The totally redesigned eatery will combine quality artisan food prepared by Turning Stone’s award-winning culinary team, with a contemporary design infusing crisp, clean whites, contrasted by stark blacks and shades of deep greens. With seating for more than 370 guests, 7 Kitchens is Turning Stone’s largest restaurant and guaranteed to be among guests’ most popular. During its initial launch, 7 Kitchens will be open initially for dinner on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Developed by Turning Stone’s award-winning culinary team, 7 Kitchens’ unique dining experience is similar to eating at seven different restaurants, all under one roof. The extensive menu will appeal to every palate with its diverse options, introducing guests to a completely new culinary experience that redefines a traditional buffet. Led by Executive Chef Ron Ross and 7 Kitchens Chef de Cuisine Dustin Tuthill, Turning Stone’s culinary team has curated a menu that features a mix of new exciting items, while also offering new twists on the classics, all beautifully displayed in a way unlike anything guests have experienced before.
“Our goal for 7 Kitchens was to introduce a completely new dining concept and create an experience unlike anything else you can find in the Northeast,” said Oneida Indian Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO. “The menu and presentation curated by our culinary team combined with the absolutely stunning space, will make 7 Kitchens a truly memorable dining destination.”
Seven Special Features at 7 Kitchens:
- Asian/Dim-Sum Station: 7 Kitchens dim-sum station will feature dumpling baskets cascading down to guests. The dim-sum will be one of the many features that is unlike anything guests have seen before.
- Seafood Station: Fresh seafood including Maple Cedar Plank Salmon, classic Haddock Fish Fry and Crawfish Boil with crawfish, shrimp potatoes and corn in a broth.
- Comfort & Carving Station: Combination of tender and juicy meats and classic comfort foods including Prime Rib, Slow-roasted Turkey Breast, Meatloaf and Mac & Cheese.
- Mexican & Taco Station: Turning Stone chefs will prepare three to four different meats on the plancha, and guests can watch as servers assemble tacos customized to guests’ request. The taco station will also feature handmade empanadas, including cheese-stuffed and black bean and corn.
- Italian Station: Features new twists on classic dishes including Riggies, Utica Greens and Chicken Parmesan. Also includes hand-tossed 7 Kitchens Signature pizza.
- Dessert Station: Guaranteed to be a show-stopper at 7 Kitchens, the dessert station will be a standalone island overflowing with featured sweets, pastries, pies and more - all made in-house by Turning Stone’s pastry team.
- Antipasto Station: This station is well-beyond a simply reimagined salad bar. 7 Kitchens will feature an expansive antipasto station complete with cured meats, cheeses, roasted red peppers, olives, and other savory treats.
Guests can experience all seven of the restaurants within 7 Kitchens for $38.00 on Fridays and Saturdays and $34.00 on Sundays.