Opening in December: Turning Stone to Open 7 Kitchens, an All-New Market-Style Buffet
Formerly Season’s Harvest buffet, Turning Stone’s all-new dining experience will redefine the traditional buffet experience. 7 Kitchens will be Turning Stone’s largest restaurant, and will combine a variety of quality artisan food prepared by Turning Stone’s award-winning culinary team. 7 Kitchens is slated to open in December.
Oneida Indian Nation Homelands (July 6, 2021) – As part of its “Best Never Rest” campaign, Turning Stone Resort Casino released details today about the newest addition to the resort - 7 Kitchens. The totally redesigned and reimagined buffet will have a contemporary design with seating for more than 375 guests, making it Turning Stone’s largest restaurant.
7 Kitchens will combine a variety of quality artisan food prepared by Turning Stone’s award-winning culinary team, with a contemporary design from Sixteenfifty Creative Intelligence, the same creative team who helped develop the resort’s TS Steakhouse, Upstate Tavern and Tin Rooster, designed Point Place Casino and the newly remodeled YBR Casino & Sports Book. Sixteenfifty has designed some of the finest restaurants in the country partnering with companies such as Wynn Las Vegas and the newly opened Circa Las Vegas. The highly-anticipated opening of 7 Kitchens is slated for this December.
Developed by Turning Stone’s culinary team, led by award-winning Enterprise Executive Chef Ron Ross, 7 Kitchens’ robust menu will appeal to every palate with its diverse options, introducing guests to a completely new culinary experience, redefining the traditional buffet experience. Turning Stone’s culinary team has curated a menu for the restaurant’s seven market-style stations that will feature a mix of new food options, while also offering new twists on all the classics.
Turning Stone’s 7 Kitchens will Feature:
- Culinary Tour of Italy: an Italian station that honors regional favorites and also favorite Italian classics, including charcuterie, fresh seasonal vegetables, cheeses, pastas and homemade wood-fired pizzas.
- Seafood: sourced from regional fisheries in Boston and Canada, seafood options will change regularly based on availability of sustainable fish. Fish fry will be served as well.
- Flavors of Asia: honoring the culinary regions of Asia, this market-style station will offer Chinese American classics, such as General Tso Chicken and Egg Rolls, and selections from Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia and Hong Kong. This section will also feature a Dim Sum station with freshly-steamed Cantonese style dumplings, buns, rice noodles and more.
- The Carvery: a daily changing offering of roast beef, turkey, brisket, pork and more, served with hearty sides such as sweet potatoes, buttery green beans and fluffy mashed potatoes.
- The Grill & American Classics: a throwback to grandma’s kitchen, evolving selections will include a variety of homestyle choices such as chicken pot pie, meatloaf, fried chicken, American casseroles, classic American burgers, Hofmann’s hot dogs, Philly Cheesesteaks and more.
- Taco Bar: a taco station with a diverse menu celebrating various regions of Mexico, offering flavorful traditional and contemporary tacos.
- The Bakery: robust menu of freshly baked breads and rolls, as well as pies, pastries, cakes and other sweet treats from Turning Stone’s award-winning pastry team. The Bakery will also feature an ice cream and gelato counter.
“Dining at our buffet has always been one of the signature experiences at Turning Stone, and that experience is now being elevated to be even better with the opening of 7 Kitchens,” said Oneida Indian Nation Representative and Oneida Nation Enterprises CEO Ray Halbritter. “Going to 7 Kitchens will be like going to seven different, incredible restaurants. We know our guests have been counting down the minutes until we reopen our buffet, and we cannot wait for them to experience and taste everything 7 Kitchens has to offer.“
Turning Stone’s signature restaurants have received the highest accolades for its unparalleled guest service and unique dining experiences from leading industry publications. Most recently, Casino Player Magazine awarded a record number of its annual Best of Dining Awards to Turning Stone, including Best Overall Dining in New York. Forbes Travel Guide recognized two of Turning Stone’s restaurants – TS Steakhouse and Wildflowers – with its prestigious Four-Star Award, and Wine Spectator Magazine named several of Turning Stone’s restaurants with its highly-respected Awards of Excellence for their outstanding wine lists.
Over the last few weeks, Turning Stone has been unveiling a series of multi-million dollar renovations across the resort ahead of the 28th anniversary in July as part of its “The Best Never Rest” campaign. Last week’s announcement highlighted a significant overhaul of The Showroom, the resort’s intimate live entertainment venue.