Turning Stone Resort Casino Unveils New Food Hall with Innovative Design and Six Signature Restaurants
With a legacy of creating its own signature dining experiences, Turning Stone celebrated the official opening of its new Food Hall in January 2017 with a ribbon cutting ceremony. Offering a wide variety of fast casual dining options to satisfy every craving, the six new restaurants feature juicy hand-pressed burgers, fresh Mexican food, authentic Asian cuisine, classic deli sandwiches, wickedly good pizza and southern-style fried chicken.
The new Food Hall is the latest example of Turning Stone’s ongoing culinary transformation and commitment to offering guests a diverse selection of signature restaurants each with its own distinct menu and dining experience.
For this latest culinary project, Turning Stone partnered with SixteenFifty Creative, the same creative team behind the design of TS Steakhouse, Upstate Tavern, Tin Rooster, and Pino Bianco.
The brand new Food Hall includes:
- Bun Heaven: Serving an extensive menu of juicy hand pressed burgers, Hofmann hot dogs, tasty sides including onion rings and French fries, and delicious milkshakes and malts.
- The Funky Chicken: Serving fresh grilled and fried chicken dishes ranging from smothered fried chicken sandwich and grilled chicken cordon blue to two-, three- and 12-piece fried chicken entrees with sides.
- Sam’s Deli: Offering deli classics such as the featured Rueben sandwich and additional overstuffed sandwiches like corned beef, pastrami, turkey and roast beef, as well as matzo ball soup, salads and sides.
- Bad Burro Taco Shop: Offering a variety of fresh, made-to-order chicken, steak, pork or vegetable tacos and quesadillas, with sides ranging from chips and salsa to rice and beans.
- Hong Kong Kitchen: Featuring a menu of popular Asian entrees, including General Tso Chicken, beef and broccoli, shrimp in garlic sauce and sweet and sour pork, with tempting sides including fried rice and noodles, and appetizers such as egg rolls and chicken pot stickers.
- Wicked Good Pizza: The widely popular and successful brand from Turning Stone’s sister casino, Wicked Good Pizza will feature New York style, hand-tossed pizza, crispy chicken wings and a variety of pastas and sandwiches.
The opening of Food Hall allows Turning Stone to hire for 80 culinary positions, including supervisors and kitchen managers, sous chefs, cooks and counter servers. Turning Stone continues to look for passionate These fast-paced full- and part-time positions offer great pay, health benefits, retirement, paid time off and more. Interested applicants can apply here or by going to www.turningstone.com/careers.
Turning Stone’s beautiful new Food Hall is part of the Oneida Indian Nation’s previously announced $20 million dollar investment in Turning Stone. The significant investment includes new modernized features and amenities, including the new smoker-friendly Casino Blu, an all-new main gaming floor, improved air quality and state-of-the-art air filtration systems, as well as new beautifully appointed guest rooms in the AAA Four Diamond rated Tower hotel.
Turning Stone’s Food Hall is open for lunch, dinner and late night seven days a week.