Turning Stone Unveils Major Renovations Ahead of 28th Anniversary in New ÂÂ“The Best Never RestÂÂ” Campaign
Consistently celebrated as New York’s most awarded destination resort for nearly three decades, Turning Stone’s new campaign highlights its multi-million dollar investment in significant renovations and introduces new venues across the resort.
Oneida Indian Nation Homelands (June 9, 2021) – On the heels of earning Best Overall Dining in New York by Casino Player Magazine, and consistently recognized as New York’s premier and most awarded resort for nearly three decades, Turning Stone Resort Casino today launched a new campaign – “The Best Never Rest” – to unveil a series of significant renovations and introduction of new venues across the award-winning property. While Turning Stone developed a comprehensive health and safety plan during the pandemic, it is also charting a strong post-pandemic return by making a multi-million dollar investment to transform many of its popular venues.
Over the next six weeks, leading up to its 28th anniversary on July 21st, Turning Stone will roll-out additional information about these new renovations within its “The Best Never Rest” campaign, including details and estimated timing for project completion.
As an economic engine for Upstate New York, and one of the region’s largest employers, Turning Stone is widely recognized for its crucial role in maintaining its high standards and distinction as best-in-class resort destination.
Turning Stone reimagined several venues to support events like concerts, weddings, and meetings, as well as upgrades that will continue to improve the overall guest experience. These latest renovations and new offerings include:
- The Brand-New Showroom: fully modernizing the resort’s entertainment showroom, it provides the latest in sound design capabilities and theatrical lighting for enhanced live performances.
- The Lodge Lounge: A 25-foot cherrywood and quartz upscale bar in The Lodge Great Room, which will allow guests to enjoy drinks with friends inside Turning Stone’s Forbes Four Star-rated property while overlooking the lush grass of the Great Lawn and golf course.
- Relaunch of Turning Stone’s Popular Buffet: Later this month, Turning Stone will unveil a brand-new buffet concept. The official reopening date will be announced as soon as it is safe and responsible to open.
- The Shenendoah Clubhouse: an extensive refurbishment of Upstate New York’s signature wedding destination venue include décor and guest amenities.
- Cypress Conference Center: a sophisticated renovation to include all new carpeting, seating, draperies and fabrics to create an elegant and bold statement.
“As we approach our 28th anniversary, many things about Turning Stone have changed over the last year, but one thing hasn't: our belief that if we’re not growing and improving, we are just moving backwards.” said Oneida Indian Nation Representative and Oneida Nation Enterprises CEO Ray Halbritter. “These renovations are also a sign of a ‘return to normal’ for so many. We spent the last year preparing for the return of concerts, weddings, events, and tourism in general by transforming parts of the resort that will greatly enhance our guest experience and maintain our status as New York’s premier destination casino resort.”
Turning Stone’s three-decade commitment to being the newest and best resort destination is evident in its roster of prestigious awards. Earlier this year, Forbes Travel Guide, considered the world’s most prominent and respected name in luxury travel, recognized Turning Stone as one of only 160 resorts in the world to earn its VERIFIED rating, in addition to awarding four Forbes Four-Star ratings to the resort, the only resort in New York to achieve this distinction. Casino Player Magazine also named Turning Stone the #1 Best Overall Gaming Resort, AAA donned three Four Diamond Awards, Golf Digest recognized Turning stone with its Editors’ Choice Award, naming it one of the Best Golf Resorts in the Americas, and Golf Advisor named all three of Turning Stone’s 18-hole courses as the Top 3 Courses in New York.