Celebrate your health and wellness and enjoy the beautiful atmosphere at our health club. State of the art equipment and a wealth of luxurious amenities combine to help achieve a total wellness experience. We have day passes and a variety of membership options available. Memberships range from month to month to yearly, with options and incentives for longer membership commitments.
Access to the Tower Fitness Club is complimentary for all guests 17 years or older.
Open daily from 6:00am - 10:00pm
Third floor of The Tower
Methods of Payment
Cash, credit card or Points. No refunds on memberships. Joint memberships must be purchased at the same time and cannot be added to a membership at a later date.
We create a membership card that we keep on file. The card includes your name and the expiration date of your membership. We will remind you in person prior to your membership expiring.
Whether you are just coming in for a short workout or taking some time to rejuvenate and relax, we offer amenities to suit your needs.
- State of the art weight machines to target all the major muscle groups of the body
- Free weights and dumbbells
- Fitness balls and medicine balls
- Multi muscle pulley system
- Power rack with weights up to 290lbs
- Rowing machines
- Standard stationary bikes
- Recumbent stationary bikes
- Stair climbers
- Classes scheduled throughout the week
- Yoga, Functional Training, and Booty & Belly
- Classes are $5 or free with a membership.
- Private lockers
- Towels are provided
- Private showers with shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- Steam and Sauna rooms with eucalyptus, and menthol available
- Private changing room
- Hairdryers and other grooming tools and products available
- Lap Pool
- Water resistance equipment and kickboards available
- Water and pool area are kept to a comfortable temperature
- Relaxing atmosphere with beautiful views
- Secluded 6 person hot tub with an expansive outdoor view
- A relaxing central lounge area with a 50 inch plasma TV
- Hand towels in the fitness area
- Fresh fruit and water
- Powerade, bottled water, and other supplies available for purchase
A blend of different styles of yoga to build strength and flexibility with a focus on breathing and relaxation.
Inspired by a mix of yoga and Pilates, PiYo Live is a series of high intensity moves that use your body weight to improve flexibility and tone muscles without undue stress on the body for a long, lean, defined body.
Become the music in this invigorating workout that uses the elements of drumming for total body toning.
Core and More
Light cardio is combined with light weights and body weight exercises for a core driven workout that includes shoulders, glutes, and legs.