PLANNING YOUR EVENT IS EASY WITH TURNING STONE RESORT
Our dedicated meeting specialists are ready to assist. Our Central New York destination is the ideal one-stop location for your event and here’s why:
EXCEPTIONAL LODGING, DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS AWAIT YOU!
- 800 rooms and suites
- 125,000 square feet of meeting space
- Two spas + Tower Fitness Club
- Five golf courses
- 20+ unique on-site restaurants
- Five nightlife venues with Entertainment
- 30,000 square foot Event Center
- 700 seat cabaret-style showroom
Q. Directions to Turning Stone?
A. Being centrally located gives your attendees a number of options:
Find detailed driving directions information and more on our Getting Here page.
- Air– Syracuse (SYR) International Airport is a 30-minute drive on I90.
- Train – Amtrak to Rome, NY, then taxi, ride share or Turning Stone Transportation services (see below)
- Turning Stone Transportation – please call 888.361.7958 for rates and availability
Q. What size groups can Turning Stone accommodate?
A. Given our variety of venues and meeting spaces, we can accommodate small groups to events with up to 1500 attendees.
Q. How much meeting space and break-out rooms do you have?
A. Our expansive resort offers 125,000 square feet of meeting space and 26 breakout rooms. Download our Facilities Guide for room details.
Q. How many hotel rooms do you have?
A. From a luxurious all-suite Lodge to the high-rise Tower with breathtaking views to The Hotel with its variety of room choices, Turning Stone offers 780+ guest rooms and suites. View a virtual walkthrough of our hotel rooms by visiting our Accommodations page.
Q. What will my booking and planning process be like?
A. Your sales manager will work with you throughout the contract process. Once the contracting process is complete, a Convention Services Manager will become your exclusive point of contact to guide you through planning every detail of your event, including banquets, a/v, lodging, restaurant reservations, team building and more.
Q. What can my group do when they are not in session?
A. Turning Stone is a tourist attraction in Upstate New York and is a destination all its own. Turning Stone has two 9-hole and three championship 18-hole golf courses. Two spas, 20+ onsite restaurants, Tower Fitness Center. And if you’re still looking for more ideas, we can create custom experiences, including cooking classes, mixology courses, wine pairings, yoga + more.
Q. Do I need to wear a face covering?
A. Following the CDC’s updated recommendation, fully vaccinated guests are approved to safely discontinue wearing face coverings in both indoor and outdoor spaces through Oneida Nation Enterprises properties, and physical distancing will no longer be required for vaccinated individuals in most areas.
Q. If one of our attendees begins feeling ill onsite, how do you handle that?
A. We have EMTs on-site 24/7.
Q. Do attendees have to cross the gaming floor to get to meetings, hotel rooms or dining?
A. No, the gaming floor is not the primary experience, here dining and meeting spaces are conveniently located around the perimeter of the resort.
Q. Is smoking allowed?
A. Turning Stone will allow vaccinated guests to resume smoking cigarettes at Casino Blu as well as Golden Dragon. Outside of those areas, guests wishing to smoke may visit designated outdoor smoking areas.
YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH UPSTATE NEW YORK’S MOST AWARDED RESORT
Our accolades recognize our high standards of hospitality
- 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Award at TS Steakhouse, Wildflowers, The Lodge and Skana Spa
- 2020 Conde Nast Johansen Best in Meetings and Conferences
- 2020 AAA Four-Diamond Award at The Lodge, The Tower and Wildflowers
- 2020 Best Overall Gaming Resort by Best of Gaming
- 2020 Best Golf Instructors in New York State by Northeast Golf Magazine
- 2020 #1 Casino Spa in the Country by Spas of America