PLANNING YOUR SAFE EVENT IS EASY WITH TURNING STONE RESORT
Getting back to business safely is the main goal and our dedicated meeting specialists are ready to assist whether your event is in-person or hybrid,
Our Central New York destination is the ideal one-stop location for your event and here’s why:
EXCEPTIONAL LODGING, DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS AWAIT YOU!
- 800 rooms and suites
- 125,000 square feet of meeting space
- Two spas + Tower Fitness Club
- Five golf courses
- 20+ unique on-site restaurants
- Five nightlife venues with Entertainment
- 30,000 square foot Event Center
- 700 seat cabaret-style showroom
Q. Directions to Turning Stone?
A. Being centrally located gives your attendees a number of options:
Find detailed driving directions information and more on our Getting Here page.
- Air– Syracuse (SYR) International Airport is a 30-minute drive on I90.
- Train – Amtrak to Rome, NY, then taxi, ride share or Turning Stone Transportation services (see below)
- Turning Stone Transportation – please call 888.361.7958 for rates and availability
Q. What will my guests' check-in experience look like?
A. To support public efforts to limit spread among regions, guests arriving from any state other than New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Vermont and Massachusetts may enter Nation gaming facilities after completing the following. Valid ID required upon entry.
- Upon entry, be prepared for a 20-second screening.
- Swipe your ID confirming you are not from a travel-restricted state.
Q. If I want to bring in outside vendors for my tradeshow, will they need to be screened as well?
Q. When is it OK to take my mask off?
A. In a restaurant or within a banquet space when seated to consume food and beverages.
Q. If I am renting “private spaces” for my event/meeting, do I get to determine what safety policies and procedures happen in it?
A. Face coverings and physically distancing safety protocols must be followed.
Q. What are your cleaning standards for guest rooms, as well as conference rooms?
- For overnight rooms, we remove all reusable collateral from guest rooms, deliver and remove guest linen
from guest rooms in a single use sealed bags, minimize contact with guests while cleaning rooms and
focus extra on disinfection measure on desks, countertops, table, chairs, phones, and remotes. See the
full “Safer Together” plan for more protocols in place.
- For conference rooms, we will disinfect conference room door handles, tables, chairs, light switches and
other equipment after each group use. The Meeting Concierge and Specialty Desk will disinfect their
respective work area, counters, door handles and equipment at least once every four hours and upon
- Plus, we will suspend all self-serve buffet-style food service and replace it with alternative service styles.
We will configure meeting and banquet set-up arrangements that will allow for appropriate physical
distancing between guests in all meetings and events. And we will increase the number of air filtration
changes in order to remove infectious particles from the air as quickly as possible.
Q. If one of our attendees begins feeling ill onsite, how do you handle that?
A. We have EMTs on-site 24/7. And if we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at any of our properties, we coordinate with the neighboring public health experts to follow the appropriate actions. We will fully coordinate contact-tracing activities. Read the full “Safer Together” plan for more information about on-site protocols.
Q. Do attendees have to cross the gaming floor to get to meetings, hotel rooms or dining?
A. No, the gaming floor is not the primary experience, here dining and meeting spaces are conveniently located around the perimeter of the resort.
Q. Is smoking allowed?
A. Turning Stone strictly enforces a no-smoking policy property wide, including in the casino. Guests wishing to smoke may visit designated outdoor smoking areas.
Q. What size groups can Turning Stone accommodate?
A. Given our variety of venues and meeting spaces, we can accommodate small groups to events with up to 2000 attendees.
Q. How much meeting space and break-out rooms do you have?
A. Our expansive resort offers 125,000 square feet of meeting space and 26 breakout rooms. Download our Facilities Guide for room details.
Q. How many hotel rooms do you have?
A. From a luxurious all-suite Lodge to the high-rise Tower with breathtaking views to The Hotel with its variety of room choices, Turning Stone offers 780+ guest rooms and suites.
Q. What will my booking and planning process be like?
A. Your sales manager will work with you throughout the contract process. Once the contracting process is complete, a Convention Services Manager will become your exclusive point of contact to guide you through planning every detail of your event, including banquets, a/v, lodging, restaurant reservations, team building and more.
Q. What can my group do when they are not in session?
A. Turning Stone is a tourist attraction in Upstate New York and is a destination all its own. Turning Stone has two 9-hole and three championship 18-hole golf courses. Two spas, 20+ onsite restaurants, Tower Fitness Center. And if you’re still looking for more ideas, we can create custom experiences, including cooking classes, mixology courses, wine pairings, yoga + more.
YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH UPSTATE NEW YORK’S MOST AWARDED RESORT
Our accolades recognize our high standards of hospitality
- 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Award at TS Steakhouse, Wildflowers, The Lodge and Skana Spa
- 2020 Conde Nast Johansen Best in Meetings and Conferences
- 2020 AAA Four-Diamond Award at The Lodge, The Tower and Wildflowers
- 2020 Best Overall Gaming Resort by Best of Gaming
- 2020 Best Golf Instructors in New York State by Northeast Golf Magazine
- 2020 #1 Casino Spa in the Country by Spas of America