Oneida County COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Friday, March 5, 8:00am - 8:00pm and
Monday, March 8, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Turning Stone Resort Casino Event Center
Visit ocgov.net/health for eligibility and appointments
- Eligibility for the vaccine includes Oneida County residents 65 years and older, medical workers, first responders, teachers, and grocery and convenience store workers
- Please visit the Oneida County Department of Health website for a complete listing of eligible vaccine recipients
- If eligible, make appointment at ocgov.net/health
- There will be no walk-in appointments
- Individuals with appointments will be required to adhere to our health and safety protocols, including mandatory face coverings, ID verification and screening before entering
When will the Vaccine POD (point of distribution) be at Turning Stone?
Oneida County Department of Health will distribute the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible Oneida County residents on Friday, March 5, 8:00am to 8:00pm and Monday, March 8, 8:00am to 6:00pm.
Who is operating the Vaccine POD at Turning Stone?
The Oneida County Department of Health.
Is the POD open to the public, or to all ONE employees?
Vaccines are by appointment only. Please see the Oneida County Department of Health website (ocgov.net/health) for a complete listing of eligible vaccine recipients.
If I am eligible for a vaccine (an Oneida County resident who is 65 years old or within one of the eligible categories), how can I register for a vaccine at the Turning Stone POD?
Eligible Oneida County residents can register for an appointment at ocgov.net/health.
Will there be walk-in appointments available for Turning Stone guests?
Eligible recipients need to make their appointments at ocgov.net/health.