A new concept in Dining on the Horizon
Season’s Harvest will reopen as a reimagined eatery destined to redefine the traditional buffet dining experience. Named 7 Kitchens, this all-new restaurant will offer seven market-style stations serving a variety of quality artisan cuisines prepared by Turning Stone’s award-winning culinary team.
- Culinary Tour of Italy: an Italian station that honors regional favorites and Italian classics.
- Seafood: sourced from regional fisheries in Boston and Canada, featuring seafood options based on availability of sustainable fish.
- Flavors of Asia: honoring the culinary regions of Asia, this station will offer Chinese-American classics and selections from Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- The Carvery: a varying menu of roast beef, turkey, brisket, pork and more, served with hearty sides.
- The Grill & American Classics: a throwback to grandma’s kitchen, offering a variety of homestyle choices such as chicken pot pie, meatloaf, fried chicken and more.
- Taco Bar: flavorful traditional and contemporary tacos celebrating various regions of Mexico.
- The Bakery: a robust menu of freshly baked breads and rolls, as well as pies, pastries, cakes and other sweet treats from Turning Stone’s award-winning pastry team.
7 Kitchens’ contemporary design will evoke the mood and feeling of a metropolitan café. Look for it soon — and in the meantime, enjoy any of our other restaurants, including The TS Steakhouse Wildflowers, Upstate Tavern and The Food Hall at Turning Stone.
Ignite Your Culinary Career
Applications are opening soon for 7 Kitchens! Introductory cook positions can earn $17-20/hr. All culinary positions are eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus.