For golf reservations call 877.748.GOLF (4653)
The Sportsplex will be closed Wednesday, June 12 through Saturday, June 15, 2013 for summer maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Turning Stone Resort has a deserved reputation as one of America's premier golf destinations. Its five spectacular golf courses, including three championship layouts created by designers Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones Jr., and Rick Smith, consistently rank among the most honored in the Northeast.
Combining 72 holes of golf with luxury accommodations (more than 700 guest rooms among four distinctive hotels), two spas, nearly two dozen dining options, multiple entertainment venues, an exciting dance club, and 125,000 square feet of Vegas-style gaming space, Turning Stone provides guests with an unforgettable golf vacation. It’s the ideal adult playground offering around the clock excitement and entertainment.
Day and overnight packages are available, to learn more click here.
Awards & Accolades
- 2012 Golf Magazine - Top 100 Courses You Can Play
- 2012 Golf Magazine - Premier Resort
- 2012 Golf Magazine - Best Courses Near You, State by State
- 2012 Golf Odyssey - World's Best Golf Destinations
- 2012 Golf World - Best Golf Resorts and Best Casino Courses
- 2011 Golf Digest - 75 Best Golf Resorts
- 2011 Golfweek - Best Casino Courses
- 2011 Golfweek - Best Courses You Can Play in New York
- 2010 Golf Magazine/Golf.com Premier Resorts 2010 - Silver Medal Winner
- 2010 Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence - Most Excellent Golf Resort
- 2010 Golf World - 2nd Best in Customer Service - Readers' Choice Awards
- 2010 Golf World - 3rd Best Resort Facility in the Country - Readers' Choice Awards